- To promote spiritual, moral, social, and cultural development through all appropriate curricular and extracurricular opportunities. We aim to meet this objective with particular reference to issues of equality and diversity.
- To reduce prejudice and increase understanding of equality through direct teaching across the curriculum.
- To promote cultural development and understanding through a rich range of experience, both in and beyond school.
- To eradicate prejudice related bullying in relation to the protected characteristics listed in the Equality Act 2010.
- To tackle prejudice and promote understanding in relation to people with disabilities.