Broadway Avenue, Milton Keynes, MK14 5PY

What do we do if we believe a child needs support?

Any member of staff who is concerned about the mental health or wellbeing of a student will speak to the Senior Mental Health Lead in the first instance. If there is a fear that the student is in danger of immediate harm, then the normal child protection procedures should be followed with an immediate referral to a Designated Safeguarding Lead. Any other Safeguarding concerns that are non-urgent will be recorded via MyConcern.